My love for my little girl just keeps growing and so does her personality. It's so funny because for the longest time, I just wanted a boy. My plan was to have a boy first and then a daughter. When we found out we were having triplets, I was convinced that we'd have 2 girls and 1 boy. At the ultrasound appt., the tech looked at the singleton first and announced that it's a girl! Oh my goodness was I scared! That was not the plan! I thought to myself, what if I have all 3 girls! Can you imagine the cost of all those outifts, not to mention all the crazy girl drama? When she announced that the "twins" were boys, I couldn't be happier. Fast forward to today, Abby and I have such a strong bond already. I am definitely the first one to make her smile and laugh. It's strange because I feel super protective of her. Maybe I am just scared because everyone knows about that father-daughter bond and what mother doesn't want that. I can only hope that as she gets older, we will grow even closer (we have to, we're living with 3 males and 2 male dogs!).
So far, no teeth for her. She is constantly chewing on things, especially her fingers. Unfortunately, she has also earned the name Crabby Abby because of the teeth and the fact that she is not the best napper and can be cranky. I also call her Happy Abby to even it out ;) She is a great eater and likes her solids. Abby is getting good at sitting up by herself. When on the floor, she loves rolling all over the place. I think her first word will be "Bailey" because she LOVES that darn dog. All I have to do is say his name and she laughs. She follows him constantly with her eyes. Bailey probably wonders why we're always saying his name. Poor guy doesn't get the attention he used to. Abby's favorite toy continues to be the Jumperoo. Though she does great with other toys too. I can put her on the playmat or the Exersaucer, and she'll quietly go about looking and grabbing at things. GG says she'll be smart because she seems to contemplate everything.


I love her chubby cheeks!
My Anna and I are the same way. She is totally a Momma's girl and has been ever since she was little. I have to admit I love it! But just now at 15 months she is starting to really love Daddy. When he gets home and she sees him, she screams out..."DADDEEEEEE"! It is so cute! Oh and Anna was crabby too but she grew out of that and is a happy little girl now. Teething sucks! :)
ReplyDelete