Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Other "Big Guy"

Today we decided to be brave and take the kids to Woodfield to see the Easter Bunny. I was a bit apprehensive because I was sure they would scream and spit-up all over the bunny. To my surprise, none of those things occured.

We arrived and didn't have to wait at all. The babies got loaded onto the bunny's lap and they snapped away. Of course, no one was smiling, but hey, no one was crying either. Abby was all smushed in the middle. The whole process took less than 5 minutes. We paid our $22. and got our 2 5x7 pics. Crazy! Next year, we're dressin Chris up as the bunny. That is just ridiculous!

While we were taking the pic, Anola and the girls showed up. We watched as Allie was a bit scared and Maddy had to take the pic alone. I know that this time will come for us as well. And hey, I don't blame the kids. Parents are handing them off to this giant, furry, stuffed animal. I would be freaked out too!

Here is a pic of a pic as I don't have my scanner here. I tried to make it clearer through a program, but no luck.

4 comments:

  1. Awww...very sweet!! Enjoy this picture, I'm sure next year they will really be wiggling to get down. :) Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny looks a bit scared.

    Can't wait to see all of you for Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We paid $15 for one pic so you got the better deal! And your bunny is cuter than ours was! Glad you didn't have any screaming...may be different next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cute! I need to get one with the Easter Bunny! (For my Easter Pics I used Photoshop to edit the pics.) Email me if you want more info! megs631@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete