The babies were good for the most part. I warned everyone that if they were to hold them, they must be prepared to get spit-up all over them. Tomorrow is our GI appt. Hopefully we can do something about this massive problem. The babies received stuffed bunnies and chicks; we just have to keep them away from the dogs (as if the dogs don't have enough of their own toys!).
Around 5pm, the kids started to get a bit whiny and we knew it was time to pack up and get going. Abby decided to cry the entire drive home (Josh cried on the way there). I'm starting to finally figure out these babies of mine and the reasons why they cry. This time it was because Grandpa was sitting in back and they could see him. They were crying for his attention and wanted to play. I kept having to tell him to try to ignore them and sure enough, they stopped.
When we got home, we tried to snap a few shots before they really got cranky.
Great Grandma Cleys visited us on Friday and left wayyyy too many goodies (Chris is gonna love that). Here's some pics with all the stuffed animals and candy.






Oh, the bunny ears are so adorable!!!!!! Sweet babies! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute, I love the ears! I wish I thought of that!
ReplyDeleteSooooooo cute!!! Where did you get those bunny ears, love 'em! I'm glad you had a successful Easter even though you didn't have your hubby around. :)
ReplyDelete