Thursday, May 21, 2009

8.5 Month Ped Visit

Today was the first day that the babies arrived at the ped's office without their infant car seats. Yes, we finally installed the new car seats (after coming out of shock from the $700 price tag). The babies entered the office in their double and single stroller. GG and I try to take them for walks everyday to get used to them and it's working quite well.

The nurses always gush over the kids and are amazed at how fast they are growing. But, alas, we are being one upped by a new triplet family in town with 3 week olds. I happen to like this age better than baby age, but, oh well! Anyway, they just had 1 shot today and they barely even cried. It was great. Here are their weights:

Josh: 21.8 lbs.
Abby: 20.14 lbs.
Jack: 20.1 lbs.

Jack is still my small fry, even though that is pretty big. All are doing great. The boys are so ready to crawl. They will not give up until they get it. Abby could care less. She is quite content with sitting and jumping. Their personalities are definitely there. And I do notice a difference between boys and girls.

As far as our house is concerned, I think I'll say next month for move in date. The countertops were installed and painting is going on. So many more things to decide on and purchase. Who knew it would be this difficult?

Here's some pics. My stupid camera won't upload pics to the computer, so I don't have the most recent. Need to figure that out in my spare time ;)

Here's what happens when I get the camera out for Abby. She is always anticipating the flash.

Notice the boys are smiling. This is AFTER they have been fed, otherwise I would have captured a tantrum. Chris is still shocked at how crazy they are around feeding time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have found your blog. We have GBB trips born just two weeks before yours (at 29w3d). It is great to find another triplet mom with kids the same age. I look forward to following their progress:)

    ReplyDelete