Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Best Of

Since there are 3, people are always asking which one does this better or who prefers what. I thought it'd be fun to write a list of who does what or who likes what. Keep in mind, I can write this today and it can totally change tomorrow. Also remember that it's great for me to do this because I will forget.

Here's the list, enjoy! FYI, this is not a list that shows favorites. I actually believe people who say they do not favor one kid over the other. I used to think they were lying ;)

Best eater of bottles: Josh, the kid screams when he sees one and wants his brother's & sister's.
Best eater of solids: Jack & Abby, they both eath so well and stay clean.
Best sleeper: hands down, Josh. He loves to sleep and can self soothe himself easily.
Best smiler: all of them, but, Abby has those killer dimples.
Social Butterfly: Jack & Josh. Jack when we're out, Josh at home.
T.V. Watcher: Abby. Don't bother her when she is concentrating on t.v.!
Loudest: Jack & Josh. Both have that high pitched scream down pat.
Best napper: Abby, once the girl is sleeping, she sleeps for awhile.
Shortest napper: Jack
Wiggle worm: Jack, especially in the crib. He's all over the place!
Crabbiest: hmmm...used to be Abby, now I think Jack, but overall they are all good. Middle of the night definitely Abby.
Laughs Out Loud the most: Jack, no need to just tickle anymore.
Most talkative (jibber jabber): Abby
Most Independent: Abby, she is so content just playing by herself and talking to herself.
Favors walks: Abby, she has yet to complain when we are out for a walk. The boys take turns crying.
Best in car: no one. Usually there is someone always crying. I don't get it, I LOVE car rides!

There you have it. I'm sure I'll think of more categories and I'm sure the names will change.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this age, they are so cute and fun! But ours loved the car. As soon as we got them in there and going, they'd fall asleep. Anna would get fussy when we were stopped at a light but then when we'd start again, she'd go back to sleep! haha

    ReplyDelete