Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tooth Update '09

It's been awhile since I posted about teeth, but believe me, there has not been a shortage around here.

Josh is becoming quite the vampire as he is getting 2 new teeth up top. I figured these would be the front teeth, but to my surprise, out come the canines. I think he's growing teeth at a fast pace just to be able to eat more.

Jack is still going strong with 2 bottom teeth, but I have a feeling those top ones will come in shortly. Whenever he is irritated or crying those bottom teeth make an appearance. They're so cute!

Abby has FINALLY gotten a full tooth (it took forever to come fully in) and is working on a second bottom tooth. I swear, the boys' 2 bottom teeth came one after the other. This poor girl is working hard to get them.

In other news, these kids are growing fast! I've had to pull out the 12 month clothing and buy some new ones. You would never know that they each weighed a little over 3 lbs. at birth.

Think it's time to put away the 9 month clothing?!

Josh getting a ride in his wagon

Jack and Abs in their chairs

1 comment:

  1. Those little toes poking through the jammies...so cute!!!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete