Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pics, pics, and more pics!

On Tuesday we FINALLY went for the babies' photo shoot. Can you believe they are 8.5 months and we have no professional pics?! Carianne was fantastic. We went to her house and the babies cooperated for the most part. We did the naked baby pics (w/diapers) and then ended the session with a family pic. Mind you, the only ones who weren't crying in this family pic is me and Chris. Can't wait to see that one!

Here's a couple random pics. There's a couple with the outfits the babies wore Tuesday.

Oh! We are super excited because we just got the invite for the NICU Reunion BBQ. We're so excited to see the docs and nurses who helped our babies for a month. They will be flabbergasted at the size of our "preemies". Stay tuned for pics from that in June.

Abby is petrified of the camera flash.

Bros playing

They're looking more and more alike as Jack gains weight

Jack and his crazy mohawk

Messy, messy teething biscuits

Mommy and the babies

Daddy and the babies

3 comments:

  1. Awww, they are just the cutest! We waited until around 9 months for their first "professional" shots as well. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see the pics! We still don't have prof. pics. We were going to take some last weekend and then Anna decided to scrape her head all up. So we'll try next week. Our NICU reunion was postponed due to the swine flu so I hope it gets rescheduled soon. :) Y'all will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures. I also love the monthly ones that you have on the side of your blog. What a great idea, I wish I thought of it!

    ReplyDelete