Josh has figured a way to get on the ottoman that blocks the dogs' room so another gate has been installed. The latest fun thing to do is to throw toys over the gates. I don't get it?! Then the toys are gone. I guess it's fun to see them bounce.
Molars, molars, and more molars. Everyone has teeth coming in. Josh already has 4 molars in. Abby had a rough couple of days. Nothing some Motrin couldn't take care of. Jack has been sleeping like a champ!
Grandma and Grandpa Piskor bought the kids a motorized small 4-wheeler. It is HILARIOUS to see these little kids riding it. At first, Abby was the pro driver. Now all are trying to stand and ride. Jack loves to ride and watch tv.
My pretty little girl: before
Abs: after
The punishment


Of course she is going to fight with them. I laugh with their pictures, so funny.
ReplyDeleteOne day Abby is going to knock one of them out and they'll never mess with her again...That's pretty much what happened with me and my brother! Have fun with that! Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh sooooooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) I am now off to start reading your beautiful blog!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila
Hi Samantha! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your three are so adorable. We are in the midst of bite marks and bullying as well so you are not alone! Hope that the teething monster leaves your house soon!
ReplyDelete