Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pics, pics, and more pics!

Lots of new things going on around here. The kids are so funny and do something to make us laugh everyday. Their favorite place to run around is the main level. They only go there when it's time to eat and drink. There's wood floors there, unlike their playroom, so they love to be free.

Here's Josh with his favorite thing ever, sippy cups! Look how wet his shirt is!
Here's one of Jack and his cute spiked hair. Look at that beautiful smile!
I love this one of Chris and the kids. Everyone is looking and smiling at the camera.

Jack's obsession: watching tv and riding his four wheeler.
Look how little Abby looks here even though she is the tallest!

6 comments:

  1. great pics! those jammies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are great!!

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pics! Great one of daddy with the babes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Samantha!

    Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

    This morning when I was building elaborate wooden roads and towers with our kids, I was wondering if you ever received the wooden block set that you won on my blog a few months ago? I ordered it in mid-October, so you should have definitely received them by now. I never received a confirmation e-mail from the company that they were shipped (like I receive from other companies) so I just want to make sure.

    While your kiddos are still a little too young to really enjoy them - our triplets at 5 can spend hours building and constructing & Henry at 2.5 can spend hours knocking things down!

    I hope you're having a great (long) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH precious kiddos! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, best of luck to you!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Samantha! You won a giveaway at Multiples and More back in October, please email us so you can claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete