Upon my friend Jen's suggestion, we checked out a place called Monkey Joe's. I guess there is a similar place called Pump it Up. We went on a Tuesday late afternoon and the place was basically empty. Definitely a great thing for this kinda place.
I cannot even begin to explain how huge this place is. It is like a paradise for kids, and adults! Since the kids are under 4 years old, parents are encouraged to enter the bounce houses. There is a sign that says that they cannot jump. Ha, there were 2 young girls running the place and they didn't care, so Chris and I were jumping and sliding too! What a workout!
Here is the one bounce reserved for 3 and under. The kids thought it was pretty boring.

I tried to get them to go down at the same time...didn't work out so well.
The pics don't do it justice, but see how small they look all the way up there?! 
The kids had such a blast that we went back this past Wednesday with my dad as well. You should of seen us, my dad was going down the slides head first and then trying to run up them. Chris was a little worried that there were cameras around, but he managed to show us all up by doing. Grandpa then bought us all ice cream, which just topped the experience!
I don't know who had more fun, us or the kids!


OMG that looks and sounds sooo cool! I bet they slept good after that.
ReplyDelete