Little late again on posting. Valid excuse=holidays!
The kids are just talking non stop. Imagine hearing three kids talking all at once telling you their stories! The boys really like to make sure they are saying things properly so they often repeat themselves.
Here's the specifics:
Abby: Becoming more and more independent. I am often surprised at how brave she is getting. After all, she was the only one who would sit on Santa's lap! I love how strong willed she is. You would think with two brothers, she would be a bit timid. Not so! I do worry about her because she is so tiny and they love to wrestle around. There's no slowing her down! Still a bit picky with food. Her Elmo's World habit has increased. We are so thankful to the Edwards family for giving us their Elmo's World DVDs. This is all we watch. Elmo day and night!

Josh: He is really starting to listen to directions a bit more. I am always so proud of him for listening and repeating everything he hears. It melts my heart when he says, "I love you mommy". Josh still has a huge Playdoh addiction, as does Jacky. He also enjoys Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World and has started getting into watching Barney. Joy! His appetite is still great and he consumes great amounts of milk. Both he and Jack have started to really love bath time, more so than Abby.

Jack: He's our little guy of many faces. I love watching all his expressions. He is just so sweet and is always thinking of others. He's always reminding us when it is Abby's turn or Josh's. I worry that he stresses out about a lot of things. He is definitely my sensitive thinker. He has developed such an appetite lately. He even eats more than Josh. I love that he will try anything!

We have signed all 3 kids up for the 2's and You class. I am excited to see how all 3 will interact with the other kids in class. Most of the kids they have seen when they went individually.
We will also be introducing the potty and letting them take the lead as to when to actually try it out. We'll see how it goes!


I love it too when I hear "Love you mommy"! Good luck with the potty thing. Please let me know if you find something that works well for you. I have a feeling it may take us a while.
ReplyDelete