Seeing as how I do not have one creative bone in my body, I love that my kids are artistic.
The boys love to make forts in their beds and "clean" their rooms!


They also love their wooden blocks that they received for Christmas and are building garages and ramps for their cars daily. This is Josh's masterpiece with Jack in the pic.

While the other two are running around playing, Josh will build his fortresses and ride his cars in there. He's so proud!

Abby will sit for hours throughout the day and just color and draw. She especially loves when I color with her. She's come a long way and colors inside the lines now. I'll have to take more pics of her rainbow art work. I use boring colors, she loves to use a variety! She takes such pride in her work!

One more of Josh's card work. Jacky later added his cards into the mix.
Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute!!! They seem to have a lot of creative things to keep them well stimulated and smart. Good for you mom!
ReplyDeleteoh to be a kid again! Love the forts!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?? Abby colored that picture? Wow! Better start saving for art school, ha!
ReplyDelete