Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pregnancy Update-26 Weeks

Please excuse my lack of posts regarding this pregnancy. It is not because we aren't excited, quite the contrary. I've just been so worried the entire time, and still am! I am continuing my medicine and shots daily. I feel that the shots are what's keeping me pregnant. I plan to switch to a different shot, as is the protocol, in the next coming weeks. At my next appointment, which is in February, we get to schedule the C-section date! Yeah!

I've been feeling lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. This is a bit scary since at this time, pregnant with the triplets, I was on hospital bedrest. Please pray that my body can handle one baby!

As far as my size, I AM HUGE! I had a lady at the library tell me that she thought I was due any time now and that I was bigger than a basketball! Lovely! I wanted to say that my triplets built a penthouse suite in my uterus, but that would initiate conversation. I'm having trouble finding tops to wear to cover my belly. Going from under 130 lbs. to somewhere in the 150's is quite the change for me. I gained 70 lbs. with the triplets! I am very happy to report that there is no swelling in my ankles. It's all gone to the belly! Also, my finger, apparently, because my wedding band doesn't fit anymore.

Here's some pics. I really wish I had taken more early on, but like I said, I was always worried.



Seeing as how I never made it past 30 weeks pregnant before, I would love to see what it's like this time. Here's hoping for a healthy rest of pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic Sam - I haven't been in the "blog world" recently so I'm just catching up. Glad to hear things are going well so far and I definitely will keep hoping for that to continue!

    Seeing your pregnant pics make me excited for you! Yah!

    ReplyDelete