Monday, April 23, 2012

We're Coming Home!

I cannot even begin to express how good it feels to take a baby home the same day that I am going home.  All these new experiences!

First things first, I placed a call to our pediatrician.  Imagine their shock when I told them that I had to make an appointment for my newborn!  We hadn't seen them since last August and they didn't even know I was pregnant.  They even moved offices!

After signing tons of paperwork from the hospital, we were ready to dress Brooklyn in her take home outfit.  Abby wore this outfit home as well.  Granted, it was HUGE on Abs!  Taking home a 5 lb. baby and an 8 lb. is quite different!

Proud Papa!
Little feeties!


The nurse took our pic outside

Brooke slept the whole way home.  I was so excited to show her everything once we got home!  The big kids were a bit hesitant at first, but soon they wanted to help feed her.  The only bad part was that they had runny noses and I was very scared to get the baby sick.  I also didn't want them to get me sick as well.  Try explaining that to kids who miss their mommy!

We are so excited to have our little cookie home with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment