After all the parades and parties, Halloween was finally here! The kids were set to go from the time they woke up. They had to constantly be reminded that trick-or-treating didn't start until the big kids came home from school.
What's more difficult than dressing 3 kids??? Dressing 4 kids! Here they are: Jack as Buzz Lightyear, Abby as Snow White, Josh as Winnie the Pooh, and Brooke as Piglet. I can't even tell you how special this picture is to me. I cannot believe that all these beautiful, healthy, and amazing children are mine!
I had to get some pics of Pooh and his sidekick:
Our traditional Lanpher porch pics
Hey, Dude!
Brrrr...it was so cold!
Brooke was all bundled up. Thankfully, the Piglet costume was warm.
This year was so different from last year. The kids actually went up to the doors by themselves. It was nice to actually walk and talk with our friends and just watch the kids run from house to house. Speaking of running, this year they kept up with the big kids.
And this kid, he was a trooper and wanted to keep going. Josh was done half way through.
After about an hour, the kids were ready to go home. They really enjoyed handing out candy this year, too. I know the kids who came to our door enjoyed the giant handfuls of candy ;)
Jack's stash
Hey, I'm a nice guy...
just don't touch my candy!




No comments:
Post a Comment