Where has the time gone? One month till she turns 2!!!!! I cannot believe my little baby is going to be 2 years old.
I haven't done an update on our schedule in quite some time. Brooke wakes up around 6-7am. Every day seems to be different. She still takes one nap a day and that occurs after we drop off the triplets at preschool and are on our way home. She then wakes up right before we have to pick them up. Brooke goes to sleep somewhere around 7:30-8pm. Some days are harder than others because she hears her siblings and wants to play with them.
Her favorite show right now is Cailou. We went from having to watch Barney to the whiny kid. Her favorite food is anything we are eating. Her appetite has decreased and I'm afraid that's because she watches Abby too much. She has even picked up some phrases from them like, "I'm scared of the dark", and "I don't like broccoli". These things are just not true! Oh well! Thankfully, she picks up more good than bad!

Brooke has picked up a new look: the scowl! Oh yes, this look comes out when in public and she doesn't approve of someone. It's funny, and embarrassing at the same time!
The other day Chris and I were on the main level and the kids were downstairs. One of the boys ran up and told us that Brooke was drawing on her face. This is what that resulted in:
I cannot help but laugh. She took a blue marker and was drawing makeup on her eyes. Very Alice Cooper-ish! This girl tries everything! I love her adventurous spirit!
Next month will be busy as her birthday is the day before Easter. I cannot wait to see her reaction to the Easter Bunny! I know my girl will enjoy finding eggs this year.

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment