Friday, March 21, 2014

My Tiny Dancer

Abby has been in dance since January and her teacher has the class on lockdown.  She puts up a sheet in the window of the door so we cannot see what is going on.  That being said, she does give us one day in which we are invited into the classroom for the last 10 minutes to watch.  They do not perform their routine, but instead do tap exercises.

I am so proud of my girl.  She has improved tremendously since last year.  She kept up and was doing all the steps correctly.  I was a bit worried that she was uncoordinated, but she proved me wrong!



She is really enjoying dance class.  I know that the kids enjoy class as well because they use the time to play with all the other siblings.  I don't mind the extra time to chat with some of the moms, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment