Our friends told us about the St. Patrick's Day parade in our hometown a couple years ago, and last year we just completely forgot. We remembered this year and grandma joined us.
It was quite cold outside, but warmer than it has been in a while. 40 degrees seemed downright balmy! This little girl stayed in the stroller the whole time. It was a little foreshadowing as she developed quite the fever later that night.
The big kid were excited to get more candy. We just can't escape any holiday without piles of candy!Put a cute kid in a stroller and this is what happens. People just started piling candy in the cup holders. She wasn't impressed. Then she saw a lollipop and was happy, sort of. Poor girl didn't make a peep the entire parade.
Okay, so I clearly need some help with my new camera! I'm so mad because it was such a cute picture and turned out like this! I need my auto focus lens on at all times!
Thankfully the parade was super short because the kids were getting cold. They were happy with their loot!




No comments:
Post a Comment