Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Jack the Engineer

Though they were born at the same time, Abby, Jack, and Josh are quite different.  I try to stress the fact that they are all individuals with different talents.  

My Jack is quite the builder.  This kid is alway, always creating something.  Yes, we go through lots and lots of paper and tape around here, but I don't care.  

He always puts so much thought into his projects.  Here, he created a bird house.  There were many different levels for the birds to enjoy.

Here he created a game in which the goal is to get the ball in the hole.
And when he is playing his Kindle, the kid is on fire.  He is the best when it comes to the challenging games and beats all the levels.  He is my quiet thinker.  I can see a future in architecture or engineering. Whatever he does, I know that he will excel!

No comments:

Post a Comment