Our day started with a little building at Home Depot. They have a once monthly kids workshop that is just perfect for the kids. We took Grandpa because Chris was working. There was some hammering and painting involved. Brooke participated and loved it! The kids even got to pick between a bulb and wildflowers. Right up their alley!!!
We then went with my mom to our annual egg hunt and blessing of the basket at Holy Family. I love that Brooke is still in the 1-2 year egg hunt. It is much less intense than the older kids. I stayed with Brooke and my mom stayed with the triplets. Brooke was awesome! She actually collected tons of eggs and still left some for the other kids. The triplets were not so lucky. The big kids are just so competitive!
Afterwards, we went inside the gym for the blessing of the basket. It was too cold outside so they moved it inside. I love our yearly traditions!!







No comments:
Post a Comment