Friday, April 3, 2015

Visiting the Easter Bunny and Coloring Eggs

Chris is in training so I took the kids to visit the Easter bunny.  We met our friends Anola and Allie there.
Thankfully, the big kids had no problem sitting with the bunny.


Brooke was a different story. She talked a big game beforehand, but when we got there, she chickened out.  This was the only way she would be in the pic!


 This was taken while the bunny was on break.
 Notice that Brooke is not in the pic. 

We went to our Friday favorite for an early dinner, Garibaldi's. The kids enjoyed some games and ice cream too!

When we came home, it was time to dye the eggs. I didn't know what to expect with Brooke this year, but I was pleasantly surprised and there were no major spills!




We had a great day and have another busy day tomorrow. We just wish that daddy was here with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment