Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

In the past, Chris would always surprise me with something sweet on Valentine's Day. The first year we were married, I came downstairs to find a Valentine's banner and roses in the kitchen. Though he couldn't be here this year, and we are not at our own house, he still managed to write me the sweetest card, which he hid without me knowing.

It's so hard to get out and get each other something for any holiday now. I can't wait to start new traditions with the kids. I didn't do anything this year, besides take many pics. I have all these great ideas stirring around in my head, like the cute sandwich heart cutout, or cute little messages written on their mirror. I know, cheesy, but I simply cannot wait.

Abby and I got together and came up with this. I sent it to Chris's phone, but for some reason he couldn't download the image in full size.

I had to include one of the boys. I'm sure they were thinking Valentine's Day thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment