Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Touchdown!

My, how time flies. It was just last year that we were hosting our 2nd Superbowl party with the never ending chili and the various side dishes. This year was a bit different. For one, we still are not in our house. Secondly, Chris was working, so I put the babies' football outfits on (thanks Uncle Bob!) and managed to watch a bit of tv.
Though I wasn't too interested in who scored, we had some touchdowns of our own around here. For one, Abby is becoming quite the chatterbox. You can barely hear her, but she is trying. I know there will come a day when I will regret wanting her to talk ;) Josh, today, managed to give me a giggle. I now know what the sweetest sound is. I tickled him into giving me a couple more giggles. Jack is so close to rolling over from his back to his belly. I think he will be the first one to do so.
Did I mention that all are grabbing things?! I've never been so excited! Abby just loves to lay down on the playmat and bat at the objects. The boys love to shake their rattles.

I am such a proud mommy!

1 comment: