Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tooth Update

It seems that Josh just wants to show off. He cut his 2nd tooth sometime yesterday! And man oh man is he grumpy! We've been giving him some Motrin, but it hardly helps. It seems his witching hour is around 2am. Grandpa helps tons and often times sleeps in the play area with Josh so as to not wake the other babies. During the day he just wants to be held.

You wouldn't believe how much this kid drools! It seems I am constantly changing his clothes and bib because they are soaked. Poor guy! I can't wait for a break in teething. Maybe the others will catch up. I am thankful that it's not at the same time. We barely get any sleep around here as it is. I'm considering becoming nocturnal ;)

I tried to take a pic of the teeth, but our camera, and Josh, seemed to be unwilling.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know the teething doesn't stop, just hope they all come in at once so you can get it over with! And wait til the molars come in...oh boy! :) Lots of Tylenol and Orajel!

    ReplyDelete