Monday, March 2, 2009

What's Up, Doc?

We're officially on solids! For their 6 month birthday I thought we'd treat them to some carrots. I know, nice mom, instead of giving them sweets, I give them vegetables! Hopefully they won't hold it against me.

The reactions were mixed. The faces were priceless. I know that we just have to keep plugging along and really give the food a try. We also have to stick to one food to make sure there are no adverse reactions. The only bad thing about carrots, besides the smell, is the great red color. I see my laundry piling up right now!

She always makes the best faces!

Jack liked the carrots the most

Josh wasn't sure what was goin on

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless! Thanks for updating often. I don't feel like I'm missing so much. I need to stop by soon!

    ReplyDelete