Around 1pm, we headed to my parents house. They host a family Christmas dinner every year. We arrived early to open presents. Where are we going to put all these gifts???


My parents got the boys trucks and Abby a doll, among many other things. So guess who goes to the doll? Josh was first up to feed her.

Jack tried next. He's a natural ;)

When Abby got tired of playing with the cars, she finally went to the baby

Chris's mom came over as well and helped feed the hungry boys. I think Abby ate her weight in crackers and cookies!


More presents to open! We were so happy to see Aunt Caroline and Uncle Dave who two weeks prior, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Abby will be so happy to have someone to play with other than boys!


Yes, I color coordinate the family! They will only let me do this for so long

The absolutely, positively amazing GG! GG is my grandma and had a hand in raising me since my parents worked two jobs when I was little. She is 89 years old and is always on the go. She adores the kids and still picks them up even though we tell her they are too heavy!
I love the picture of the 5 of you! How do you always get such good family pics?
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas day. Family picture is so cute and like the matching colors.
ReplyDelete