Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun!

Here are some cute shots I took of the boys recently. They are keeping us quite busy these days. Their hobbies include climbing anything in sight, pushing their limits, and pulling everything apart.

But we wouldn't have it any other way!


The boys playing dress up with Abby's hat


The rightful owner



Wreaking havoc in the diaper room



I love Abby's look in this one.  She's probably thinking, oh boy, these guys act like cavemen!



Jack loves Rocco's dog bed

3 comments:

  1. Aww, they are having so much fun.

    I remembered when my girls were little and had lots of fun with the diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the couch pictures! My siblings do that alll the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been such a slacker with the blogging lately and came to check up on your crew, wow! They are such big kids now and as cute as ever! I also wanted to comment on how amazing you look, Samantha. :)

    ReplyDelete