On Friday, we went to see the Easter Bunny at our favorite mall. This mall happens to not have even one store that I like. Why would it be my favorite then? Because when the Easter Bunny came at 10:am, we were the only ones there! Same with Santa at Christmas. And, you get to take your own pics and not have to pay for one pic in which kids are screaming.
Anyway, it was a beautiful day and we headed over after we got them dressed up. The boys let us place them on the bunny's lap, but they were expressionless. Abby, of course, had to sit on my lap because she was a bit frightened. I then put her down and she did okay.
The bunny gave them some pinwheels and they felt brave enough to walk around. We were in and out of there within 15 minutes! Woo hoo! Here's the pics. I brought my old camera because it's smaller.







They look precious with those outfits, I love it.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable all dressed up! You gotta love free pictures, hey?
ReplyDeleteSam, I have not visited your blog in a long time. I gasped when I saw how big the kids are! And such a good looking bunch!
ReplyDelete