Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Busy Day

I can't believe how many things we fit in yesterday!  I'm sure our summer will be quite busy as well.

It all started off with me being a super clutz when I broke a full glass bottle of milk and it poured all over our kitchen island.  We then had to rush and clean that up as well as get the kids dressed because we had a Urologist appt. at 8:50am.  Thankfully, we arrived there on time.

Good news is that Josh won't have to have the same surgery that Jack had.  The doc said that Jack is healing nicely.  The kids did amazingly well at the office and played with all the toys.

From there we did a little McDonald's drive thru to pick up breakfast since I ruined it in the morning!  I then proceeded to knock over my Sprite on the floor mats.  Ugh!  

Then it was off to the class I signed the kids up for (it was Abby's turn).  Dad and the boys played at the park next door.  Abby created a beautiful umbrella with rain drops.  She was pretty shy during class but overall seemed to enjoy it.

We then went home and ate some lunch and decided to go to the zoo.  My parents got us season passes so it was no big deal to go there for a little while.  The only bad thing is that it's 40 minutes away.  The kids napped on the way there.



We underestimated the weather and the sun was out in full force.  We didn't stay too long because we were afraid the kids' would get sunburn.  Plus, many of the exhibits weren't open.  It was nice to just walk around outside.

I took this pic on the way home.  She looks like such a big girl with that long hair. 

We got home around 3pm and decided to go out in the driveway and play with chalk.  The kids had a blast running around and visiting our neighbors.  Finally Grandma and Grandpa came over and we ran around some more.

By the time it was 5:30, Jack was walking around like he was in a daze.  We went in and ate and then it was bath time.  We definitely wore them out!

1 comment:

  1. That's great that Josh doesn't have to have surgery and that Jack is healing well. Sounds like you had quite the day!

    ReplyDelete