Sunday, May 16, 2010

Aunt Caroline and Uncle Dave's Going Away Party

My cousin Caroline are so close that I think of her more like a sister. She was the Maid of Honor in my wedding and I in hers. So, when I heard that she was moving for 5 years, it was pretty difficult. I know that she will be here often and see the kids whenever she can. After all, she is Abby's Godmother!


Chris and I decided to bring Abby to the party because, frankly, we wanted to enjoy ourselves and not have to run around chasing children. My mom babysat the boys. It's funny because there were so many kids there our kids' age because we were all pregnant at their wedding! Everyone was just amazed at how calm Abby was. She just stood there taking it all in. Then she decided to go for a walk in Caroline's backyard. I just know she was relishing the peace and quiet!
The best part of this whole thing: Caroline is pregnant! Soon she will experience all the joys of motherhood. I can't wait to see if she will be having a boy or a girl. I think Abby would love a little girl to play with ;)

Of course, my boys would love a little boy to run around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment