
Here's a bad pic of Josh's arm. In person, it looks absolutely horrible. You can see every tooth mark in the boy's arm. This is through their clothing! And sometimes they do it so badly that there's blood!

So, I have enforced the vinegar rule. Everytime we have a biter, they get a little vinegar in their mouth. This makes them cry, but I think it is doing the trick. We have gone a full 2 days without biting. This is a milestone because everytime they get frustrated with each other, their solution is to bite.
On another note, here's the two BFF's. Abby LOVES playing with Jack. They are so cute in the morning because lately Josh has been sleeping in and Abby is up first. When I bring Jack downstairs, he just looks at her and gives her the biggest smile. They love working on puzzles together. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times when Jack makes Abby cry, it's just that they enjoy each other's company.



OMG, his arm looks bad.
ReplyDeleteHaving a BFF is the best.
Have a wonderful weekend.
PS: I have a giveaway from my etsy store (Treat Birthday Bags) if you want to join.
I thought I was the only one who had to deal with this! They bite each other on occasion, but the worst is when they bite themselves. They all have red teeth marks on their arms and hands that they have given to themselves when they get mad at someone or something. I thought, well at least they are biting themselves and not each other, but it is getting bad! Maybe I will try the vinegar!
ReplyDeleteGood tip about the vinegar. I have one biter so I will have to try that. That's so cute that they play so well together (most of the time).
ReplyDelete