Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just Lovely!

Last Saturday night, my mom was babysitting the kids. We got home kinda late and we were exhausted. The next morning we got up at our usual time and were eating breakfast and playing upstairs.


Abby walked by and smiled at me and I asked her to come over. I thought she was still chewing on a piece of food, which she is known to do for quite a while. Imagine my surprise when I see this:


WOW! I talked to my mom who was coming over that morning and was going to explain anyway. Abby was walking around with her plastic toy phone and was standing on the couch pillows which were on the ground. It was unstable and she fell, therefore breaking off part of her tooth. She was crying and crying and crying and finally calmed down and went back to playing. It's been a week now. Hopefully the tooth doesn't turn black. I think we may go to the dentist and have it filed down, or it might get worn down itself.

You know, I really thought this kind of thing would have happened to the boys before it happened to her. She is always so super careful. Guess we'll be having some funky pictures for years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor girl!!!

    We experienced the same with Sofia, she was around the same age but at this point I don't know exactly how it happened.

    The dentist check her and said that her tooth is fine and when she is starting school he is going to fix it.

    Happy Sunday!!!

    PS: Check the Birthday Treat Bags giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl, but she looks so cute smiling for the camera. I would have put money on your boys too to be the first ones too. Did you go to the dentist or has it filed down on it's own.

    ReplyDelete