The kids went to sleep almost 2 hours past their bed time on Christmas Eve. You would think that meant sleeping in on Christmas...NO!
At this age, the kids have no concept that Santa comes to our house to deliver presents. We couldn't even leave any presents under the tree prior to Christmas Day because they would tear into them. I guess we had it super easy this year because we didn't have to stay up late putting toys together and leaving cookies out, etc. We simply just walked the presents down in front of them and told them they were from Santa. They didn't care!
It was also easy this year because they had so many gifts coming from everyone else, that we just bought them about 9 Playdoh sets and a crayon/paper roll up each and they were pleased. Of course, I didn't really think the whole Playdoh thing out and how that would affect Chris and me. They have to be supervised because they get it all over. I was just excited to get all the fun sets that they never had when I was a child. I love the cake making set and the ice cream cone set. It even has a sprinkle maker!!! All these children want to do is play with Playdoh-morning, noon and night.


Our kids got some playdoh too, but we haven't used it yet. They got the burger builder and popcorn sets, I can't wait to try them.
ReplyDelete