We've already had lots of snow. The one thing, or rather 3 things, we were missing were the snow pants. Of course, I waited too long and they were no where to be found. Well, we finally found some and were able to go outside to play.
Seriously, it took like 20 minutes to get the kids ready. It didn't help that Abby really didn't want to participate. I try to get all boots, coats, etc. on at the same time so that they wouldn't over heat. I was sweating by the time we were ready to go!
The kids weren't sure what to do with all the snow. They definitely didn't want to wear mittens!

Josh decided to be brave and venture out.

Jack stayed on the porch and as close to home as possible!

We then went to their favorite place, the garage. Abby wondered why we couldn't take the wagon out!

Abs seemed to enjoy being outside




This whole activity lasted all of 5 minutes. They were the most happy when it was time to go inside!


LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteI love the color/tone of your pictures! What did you do with them?
ReplyDeleteJill, I used the "winterize" option on Picnik.
ReplyDelete