We are half way to being 3! Is it too early to start party planning? I am really liking this age because of all the talking and understanding. It is also extremely frustrating seeing their stubborn side come out. I try to focus on the positive!
Here's what's going on:
Abby: She is just growing so quickly! We went to a trial preschool class last week and Abby was sitting at the activity table. The teacher asked her what her name is and she said, "Jacky"! I couldn't help but laugh! I have a feeling they are going to do this a lot! Abs is still not eating as much as we would like her to eat. She goes crazy for anything sweet and will have more than the boys. She still loves her bracelets and Soap Opera Digests. Currently, she is carrying around 5 of them! Grandma and I don't even get to read them anymore. Abby is still our puzzle pro and has yet again mastered another difficult one.

Josh: Their imaginations are really starting to develop. Josh has his own bear that he, himself, named Cheeto. Where did he get that from ;) My favorite thing that Josh does is constantly say, "I love you Mommy". Sooo cute! The other day he said, "I love you window". I was kinda bummed. Still, he will tell his siblings he loves them and that is excellent! As you can see from the picture below, this is getting to be a problem. Chris and I are trying to get him to use his burpie for naps only. Every time he has it in his mouth we tell him he has to take a nap. He doesn't even realize how much he uses the thing. He then runs off somewhere to chew on his burpie! Josh is really talking up a storm and is constantly saying full sentences. He gets so shy when we can't understand him and does this cute little smile. Josh has an unbelievable memory and will bring up things from so long ago!
Jack: Super, super, super attached to me lately. He is also having a little bit of trouble with directions from me. He is one stubborn child! Jack is by far the best at sharing. He is always worrying about everyone else first. Jacky is the first to participate in class and is always trying out the dances and songs. We're so proud of him! He's still the best eater and is willing to try new foods.

The kids are doing great learning their colors and singing the alphabet. All can count to 10 and know various songs. They love to go "shopping" and are always bringing me lattes from Starbucks! I have taught them well ;) We truly love this age and are having so much fun!


That's so funny that Abby said her name is Jacky! I love this talking stage too, but also feel the frustration as well!
ReplyDelete