Yesterday we had Aunt Beth, Aunt Caroline and Evie come over for a visit.
They arrived before noon and the kids wanted to do some rearranging first. The picnic table made it all the way around the kitchen island and to the front door!
Next it was time for a little racing. The kids insisted that I join them.

Then we dressed Evie up with some of Abby's bows. So cute!
The kids wanted to show off their toys and proceeded to bring every single puzzle upstairs as well as this tent.
After our friends left and they took a nap, I suggested we go outside to play with chalk. They were definitely game!
So, she headed in and the boys stayed outside. She wouldn't let me close the door, either!



I love Abby's headband! Your snow is gone already??? We have a 7 foot pile on one side of our driveway!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny that you said Josh smells out his burp cloth! I laughed!
Your kids are heart-breakingly cute!!! It looks like you have your hands full of nothing but fun every day! Lucky girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for all of our snow to be gone so I can take my fellas out to draw with chalk!!! Your pictures are super cute!
ReplyDelete