Since Aunt Caroline is in town, we went to her house for a visit. The kids are super great when we go out to anyone's house. They are usually shy and hang on me in the beginning. Soon they get pretty comfortable and just hang out and watch some tv.
Then they break out the wrestling moves...
climb over all the furniture and try it out...
and explore, explore, explore!
But, in all reality, the kids are so well behaved. I get constant comments on their good behavior. They actually listen to me when I tell them not to touch something and are respectful. People get the misconception that they are like that at home. Not so! They are plenty rowdy around here. But if it has to be this way, I'd much rather them be nice and proper when they are out in public!


No comments:
Post a Comment