One more week and counting till the cast comes off! Did I mention that since the breaking of the arm incident, Abby faithfully wakes up at 5:45am every.single.morning?! She used to be the one who wanted to stay in bed and just lay there. She was the one who always slept in. Now she is the one who wakes the boys up and starts our morning.
I'm going to let the boys and her decorate the cast this week. I didn't want it to look ratty the entire time. Really, she has kept that thing pretty clean. I remember mine being super dirty and smelly. Yuck!
Her teachers are really impressed with how she is still using her right arm. The only thing she can't do is bend it. She's been asking me if she can take the cast off. I explained to her that we have to go to the doctor and he has to take it off. Did I mention how scared I am for that to happen? There will be a lot of crying on her part!
At least they give good stickers ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment