It was yet another busy Sunday around here. We had the speech therapist come at 8:30am and soon after she left, we headed out to Great Grandma's house at the river.
This time the kids knew they were going swimming, although Abby right away said she wasn't going to swim.
Of course, I had to start taking pics right away. Josh was being silly and right after this pic, he started walking down the stairs into the water!
Abs and Jack did a lot of this:
Then they all sat on the sidelines watching Daddy swim like a fish

And then Josh did this:
And some of this:
And basically, the kid stayed in the water the whole time except to come out, run around, and jump back in.
While Abby and Jack did more of this:
Happy Father's Day to Chris. He really is the bestest Dad ever! I am so glad I have him as my partner raising these crazy kiddos. And I really don't mind hearing, "No, I want Dadddy" all the time now!


No comments:
Post a Comment