Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Own Multiples Club

Every Tuesday, for a couple months now, we have play dates with the Tien family. Wynne and Reid are twins who are just a couple weeks older than the trio. They also have an adorable baby sister, Nellie, who is 11 months old.

The twins are just like my kids, in that they are pretty tame for their age. The kids play excellent together, even though most times they are just playing around each other. I also enjoy chatting it up with Sarah because we have many common interests.

I love that we can get together regularly because it helps my trio socialize. Some days they are super clingy, even when we are at our own home. Other days they venture out and play. Most times they are social with Sarah and let her help them. I also love that Sarah's kids will come over and just sit on my lap or let me help them with their coat. Such great kids! And let me tell you about Nellie belly! She is the bestest baby ever! I think I have heard her cry once! She also likes to think of herself as a toddler and joins right in!

Here's the gang enjoying some "popsicles"


Here's our latest play date photo attempt at getting all kids in the picture. Jack was not participating when I ran for my camera! Nellie even joined in!

No comments:

Post a Comment