Thursday, April 12, 2012

Annual Easter Dinner

Every Easter we go to my cousin Beata's house. I really love catching up with my cousin's and now that there are more little kids in the family, it's really a lot more fun.

I just love the spring colors everywhere!


The kids received quite the loot from all the cousins. Except, I was good and didn't give any candy. What did they all do? They loaded my kids with the most candy ever!!! I will get them back next year ;)
The boys just look so thrilled! Probably because we made them take a break from eating candy to take a family pic!
Abs was the only one willing to pose with bunny ears. Hopefully her sister will want to do the same next year!

The kids organized everything as soon as we got home. They also made us do several of the puzzles that they received. Every morning they run to their candy loot and ask to eat some. I cannot wait till it's all eaten up!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures! The kids are SO cute and their outfits are adorable! My kids could take some posing lessons from yours, ha!

    ReplyDelete