Dear Brooke,
I can't believe in just one short month how much you've grown. Looks like you're going to have long legs like your sister! You're already using them to try and stand when we hold you.
The best thing about 2 months? Your beautiful, gummy smiles! Nothing in the world is sweeter. You're especially smiley first thing in the morning. I do everything I can to keep those smiles coming. You've even let out a little scream once in a while, which just makes me look forward to your giggling.
Have I mentioned how I love seeing a box of baby wipes or a burpie (besides Josh's) around the house? I can't believe how much I am enjoying babyhood. With the triplets, there was always someone to feed, change, or keep from crying. With you, I just enjoy every moment. You've really made me appreciate how much fun a baby can be.
Another thing that melts my heart is watching your brothers and sister interact with you. I absolutely love that they call you Brookie. Abby is constantly drawing pictures of the 3 of us. Josh can't get enough of you and always wants to show you everything and help. Jack likes to watch you and keeps tabs on you.
You have recently found your hand and enjoy sucking on it. I've tried to show you where your thumb is, but you prefer the entire hand! You are a fantastic eater, as demonstrated by all the lovely rolls. People are amazed at how much you sleep. They always ask me if that carries on through the night. Sometimes. We're working on that, right?
You still enjoy a good bath, and are quick to tell me that you want a bottle right after. Hiccups are a daily occurrence around here. And you enjoy car rides and fall fast asleep.
You are the light of my life and I am so grateful for you. We all love you so much!Love,
Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment