Because of the calendar, the Barrington parade was up first this year. It's nice to go to the parade in the town our kids will go to school. I imagine in a couple years they will see more and more kids they recognize. We always meet up with our friends and neighbors and we were really excited because it wasn't that hot this year. Last year, we didn't even take Brooke with us because of the hot temps!
Abby was a little less than willing to take pics today. Hey, usually she is a good sport about it, so I can give her a day off!
Brooke was happy to sit and watch and eat her snacks. I keep telling her that next year she will be taking all the candy!
The kids were super excited to fill their bags. For some strange reason, they decided to throw out chocolate candy?! Yeah, those were thrown away as soon as we got home!
This parade definitely tires us out because there is no protection from the sun and it's rather long. Still, the kids love seeing all the floats and grabbing some treats!



No comments:
Post a Comment