Saturday, July 20, 2013

Brooklyn-15 Months Old

Fifteen months old and walking all over the place!  This little girl does not like to stay still.  How could you when you have 3 siblings to chase.
She has even started to walk on the grass barefoot.  She was hesitant at first, but those swings keep calling her name!
My little girl has such a big personality!  I can tell you without a doubt that she is my most spoiled child.  The triplets couldn't be held by us all the time since there were 3 of them, but this little girl gets held whenever.  When in the store and she wants out of her stroller, I hold her.  I know, I'm creating a little monster.  That's okay because she is so adorable!  When it comes to her siblings, she is just crazy about them.  I can't believe how kind they are to her.  If she falls and starts crying, they are the first to run and get her favorite stuffed animal to calm her down.  Even Jack gets his most favorite, Patrick, and carries it right to her.  I love hearing Brooke say "Patrick".

Brooke is definitely my early riser.  She goes to bed around 7pm, and gets up anywhere from 5:30-6:45am.  I love sitting downstairs with her and just watching her play.  My favorite part of the morning is when her brothers and sister wake up and come downstairs.  Her face just lights up!

It's official: all my children hate/hated wearing shoes as babies.  Brooke just looks so uncomfortable when walking with shoes on and refuses to stand.  I know it's my fault because I never made her or any of them wear shoes as babies.
As far as eating, she definitely drinks more milk than she eats food.  Her faves are still fruits and veggies.  Her vocabulary is growing daily.  She loves dancing and singing with me.  When looking for her beloved burpie she says, "Burpie, are you?" I love when she calls for Abby, Jack, and Josh, "Guys?"

Did I mention she's learning to drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment