Thursday, July 25, 2013

Our Sort of Beach Day

Since it wasn't going to be too hot today, we decided to take the kiddos to the beach!  Well, the lake, and by lake, I mean a very small one with sand.  They didn't mind one bit.  Wait until they experience the ocean and beaches with white sand and seashells!
The kids went into building sand castle mode.  There was an older girl there that was willing to help them.





This little girl was happy sitting on a blanket and eating snacks!
After seeing the big kids go in the water, she wanted to join them.  Too bad I didn't bring any bathing suits!

It was nice to just sit and relax and enjoy the warm weather.  This summer has been so strange.  One day it's cold, the next it's hot.  I don't mind though.  I would rather have it this way than blazing hot temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment