Saturday, August 17, 2013

5th Birthday Party!

Things change when you are in preschool!  We have run the birthday party circuit and now it was the triplets turn for a party!  We attended a party at Jump Zone and were really impressed with the place.  We invited their preschool classmates and some other friends and had a great turnout.
Brooke was super excited!
 Our couch pic (of course!)
 Lots of photo ops at the party.
The kids got to bounce first.  It was great to see our kiddos running around with their friends and not caring if we were there to bounce with them.  Chris was looking after Brooke on the bouncies and was getting quite the workout!  I was busy chatting with the moms and catching up with some that I haven't seen in a while.

We had a nice sized room to accommodate all these kids.  They had pizza, fruit, and cake.  I had asked Abby, Josh, and Jack beforehand if they wanted us to sing Happy Birthday to them individually and they of course said no.  So we sang to them as a group.  The cake was delicious!

The bounce house place has a policy that the kids are not allowed to bounce after eating.  I can understand!  So we took a big group picture. Not all the kids were in this one as they snuck off to jump ;)

I think everyone had a great time and the kids were worn out.  Not too worn out to open presents!  The mad dash started as soon as we got home.  The kids were super excited for all the great gifts.  Thanks to all our friends for celebrating with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment