Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Brooklyn-16 Months Old

This girl:
She just melts my heart.  And even when she is doing this:
(going through her siblings' drawers), you can't help but smile.
She has this uncanny ability to just brighten your day by just being around her.  I never imagined how much joy she would bring our family.  And did I mention, she is just so much fun to dress up!  I have a bit of an obsession with children's clothing.


My little girl is learning so much every day.  She repeats every word you say, but she does so in such a grown up manner.  I call her my "stubborn girl" and it is so cute to hear her enunciate every word.   She likes to go through our shoe closet and has gotten better about wearing her own shoes daily.
But the thing that makes me smile the most is seeing how her siblings interact with her.  I can't explain how happy it makes me to see one of them bring her their favorite stuffed animal or share their food or drink with her.  She follows them around everywhere and looks up to them. And what great role models they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment