Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blue Harbor Resort Vacation-Day 3

This is the view we woke up to on Friday morning.  Just beautiful!  It was going to be another hot day, and unfortunately, it was time to go home.  We made one last trip to the waterpark before leaving.
The kids loved going on the giant tube slides.  The only bad thing is that they are still small and have to ride with an adult.  What does that mean?  That means Chris and I had the best workout ever by going up the stairs three times in a row!  We would switch off every 3 times.



Brooke loved going down the baby slides.  Chris would take her to the top, and I stood in the water at the bottom to catch her.  She would smile every time!
The water was so warm and perfect.  If you know me, you know that I can't stand cold water.  This was just right!  They also had a lazy river that the kids could stand in and they loved playing "sea monster".  I just loved listening to them play and laugh.  Brooke would almost fall asleep on Chris and they drifted round and round.




After we checked out, we took some pics in the front with the beautiful flowers.  Of course, the sun was shining right in their faces.


Goodbye Blue Harbor, we will definitely be back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment