Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Overload!

We got lucky and had another beautiful day, so we headed to other favorite pumpkin farm.  This one is complete with rides!  I'm obsessed with the outfits the girls have on.  So cute to match girls!!!

Love that we get a family pic in the same spot year after year.
They are going to be so sick of pumpkin pics ;)
I was shocked that the triplets were not afraid to go on this giant slide!  They also went on the swings, which just looked like so much fun!
Probably last year that they will enjoy these little rides.  I know that these places are a rip off price wise, but hearing them laugh is so worth it!


The three older kids know the picture taking drill.  The little one, not always so cooperative!


My fave picture!  I can't believe they all were looking at the camera and fit in there so perfectly!

Jack
 Josh
Another great visit to the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment