Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Preschool Halloween Party

The triplets were excited for their preschool Halloween party.  Everyone got to dress up in costume, and of course, this little one dressed up too!

They had the party set up in a different big room with many tables and this lovely spread!  Super impressed!
The kids performed some Halloween songs for the audience.  My three weren't the loudest, but I was proud that they sang and did the motions.
They then went into the next room where they each picked out 10 Halloween eggs filled with candy.  There were also lots of decorations around.  And what do we do with decorations…why, take pictures, of course!

We then went to the craft table and made a ghost puppet.  Cute idea!
Then it was time to sample the yummy treats!  Mine went for the cupcakes and candy.  So did I!



We had a great time, and it was nice that the party was the day before Halloween since Halloween is already so busy.  I really love their preschool and glad that we made the choice to hold them back one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment